When mentioning “Emout”, it’s referring to the following websites:
When mentioning “Site”, it’s referring to www.emout.media
Accepting Terms and Conditions
All the Emout websites are owned and managed by Filippo Pavone which is the “service provider”, and operates them under the following Terms and Conditions. please read these terms carefully before using the site. by accessing emout or using any part of the site or any content or services (as each is defined below) on the site, you agree to become bound by these terms and conditions. if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, you may not use the site, its content or any of its services.
Changing the Terms and Conditions
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify or replace the Terms at any time, If the modifications are substantial in nature, the Service Provider will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. Whether an alteration of the Terms is substantial will be determined at the Service Provider’s sole discretion, in good faith. You shall be responsible for reading, reviewing and becoming familiar with any such alterations. If you will decide to continue the use of the Site following such notification, that will constitute your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
Description of the Service
The Service Provider may offer to provide some services and content, as described with more detail on the Site, (“Services”). Services shall include, but not be limited to, any service and content the Service Provider performs for you (including, but not limited to the display of text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, software, also known as the “Content”). The Service Provider may change, suspend or discontinue the Services including any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. The Service Provider may also impose limits on certain features and services of restricting your access to parts or all the Services without notice of liability.
As a condition to using some of the Services (including, but not limited to uploading images, creating a user profile, commenting on images or other comments, sending messages to other users, liking images), you are required to register on emout.org and select a password and a username. You are not allowed to:
- select or use as an Emout username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use as an Emout username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without authorization from said person;
- use as an Emout username a name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene. The Service Provider reserves the right to decide whether a name is such, at its own discretion.
Failure to respect one or more of the 3 points above will result in the immediate termination of the user account.
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, you may not register on the site.
Redistribution of Content
The Service Provider reserves the right to distribute and redistribute the content submitted by users, to other parties, websites, applications, and other entities, in accordance with EU Copyright Law, which requires proper attribution of the author’s name and the source, for non-commercial purposes, including users’ photographs, profile pictures, photo titles, descriptions, equipment used, and other photo information that was submitted to the Site.
Links and Hotlinking
The Services may provide links to other websites or resources. Because the Service Provider has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Service Provider is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Additionally, You cannot embed Emout content on some other website. This is prohibited, and you will be asked to cease the practice. Your account and all your images may be deleted if you fail to comply
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the service provider or its suppliers be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other legal theory (a) with respect to the site, the service or any content for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), or (b) for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) €100.
You will indemnify and hold harmless the Service Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, parents, customers, vendors, officers and employees from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and cost) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site, use of the Services, violation of the Terms by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or Emout username, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
The service, content, and site are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You may not use the Site or the Service:
- to intimidate, impersonate, threaten, harass or abuse other Emout users;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, or solicit to post or transmit, any Content that is libelous, infringing, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, abusive, profane, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or unauthorized, with regards to the laws of your Country of residence;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, or solicit to post or transmit, any communication designed or intended to obtain passwords, accounts or other private information from any Emout user;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, or solicit to post or transmit, any photographic material that is not astrophotography;
- to create or submit unwanted messages (“Spam”), including, but not limited to emails, private messages, and comments to any other Emout users or any URL;
- to create multiple accounts for the sole purpose of liking your own photos;
- to post copyrighted content which doesn’t belong to you, to post any images that you didn’t personally take, regardless of the ownership of the equipment used;
- to violate any laws in your Country (including, but not limited to copyright laws);
- via any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means without our express written permission, with the exception of established Search Engines, including, but not limited to Google Search, Yahoo Search, and Bing Search. What constitutes an established Search Engine is at the sole discretion of the Service Provider. Furthermore, you agree that you will not: (a) take any actions that impose, or may impose an unreasonable load on the Site servers or infrastructure, as deemed such at the Service Provider’s sole discretion; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on it; or (c) bypass any measures that the Service Provider may have implemented to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any users to buy or sell any products or services; additionally, you may not use any public information about any user on Emout, for the purpose of advertising to or solicit them without their prior explicit consent;
- sell or otherwise transfer your account.
The Service Provider reserves the right to remove any Content or accounts at any time for any reasons (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims from third parties or authorities concerning such Content), or for no reason at all. To report Terms abuse, please email: email@example.com